Welcome to Read Yourself Happy!
If you’re new here – welcome!
Read Yourself Happy is a labor of love for me. I’ve always loved to read and write and thought a blog was the perfect way to talk about both books I read and my journey in learning how to be a happier, stronger person.
If you’d like to learn more about me, head over the Meet Penny page!
Here’s a list of my top blog posts to check out:
- Why You Should Embrace DNF-ing Books
- Print Books vs. Ebooks – My Perspective
- Trigger Warnings: What are They, and Do We Need Them?
- First, Second, & Third POV – What’s the Difference?
- When Love of Literature Becomes a Book Buying Obsession
- My Love-Hate Relationship with Audiobooks
- How to Read Great Books without Spending Your Entire Paycheck
- Should You Read Multiple Books at Once?
- Is Your Anxiety Harming Your Relationships?
- Why Journaling is Good for You and Tips for Getting Started
- 20 Self-Reflective Journal Prompts for 2019
- 6 Ways to Get a Better Night’s Sleep
A few other things to know about the blog:
- New posts every Monday-Friday
- Each weekday starts with the best Amazon Kindle deals for the day (nothing over $5!)
- Every Tuesday, you can find new book releases here!
- New comic books are released on Wednesday, on which day you’ll find a list of the major issues coming out along with the best covers of the week
- Every Friday, we have an interview with someone in the book community along with a weekly round-up
- Each month begins with a monthly TBR and ends with a wrap-up