I saw this fun challenge over on Fictionophile’s blog and wanted to give it a shot. It was created by Annabel at Annabookbel. The goal is to answer the prompts using only titles you’ve read in 2020. If I have a review for the selected books, I’ll link to it for y’all.
- In high school I was a Quiet Girl in a Noisy World.
- People might be surprised by The Dark Between Stars.
- I will never be The Falling Woman.
- My life in lockdown was like Do Nothing.
- My fantasy job is The Hobbit.
- At the end of a long day I need The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck.
- I hate being The Bad Seed.
- Wish I had a Hottie Lumberjack.
- My family reunions are Where the Crawdads Sing.
- At a party you’d find me with Adults and Other Children.
- I’ve never been to The Institute.
- A happy day includes The Little Bookshop on the Seine.
- Motto I live by: Nothing To See Here.
- On my bucket list is The Hidden World of the Fox.
- In my next life, I want to have Happily Ever After.
2 thoughts on “My Life in Books 2020”
I enjoyed your answers. Thanks for the mention. ♥
Some hilarious ones there! Well done. Thanks for linking – sadly I can’t claim authorship of all the questions, but did start it off on its rounds this year. 😀